As time progresses, so do Mission Statements. Since our inception, our mission may have changed but our morals, ethics, and values have not.
CertGuard is dedicated to increasing the value of IT certifications; to assisting, promoting and advertising legitimate training resources; and to reducing or eliminating the use of products and services which devalue IT Certifications.
CertGuard is committed and devoted to:
- Increasing the value of IT Certifications by:
- Eliminating or significantly reducing the use of braindumps, as defined on our Braindumps Page.
- Strategic isolation and removal of businesses and individuals from the marketplace which profit from taking exams under false pretenses - also known throughout the industry as "gunmen" or "proxy-test takers" and defined on our Gunmen Page.
- Keeping Certification Vendors (Certifying Agencies) Informed...
- Educating Exam Candidates, Professionals, Instructors, Professors, and Trainers in the IT Industry...
- Educating Businesses and Hiring Agencies...
- Assisting, promoting, and advertising legitimate businesses/websites...
- Knowing the braindump industry...
- Keeping Certification Vendors (Certifying Agencies) Informed by:
- Providing them with information regarding cheaters and cheating on their certification exams.
- Providing them with information about braindump companies/websites selling their certification exams illegally.
- Providing them with information about "hired gunmen" who take exams for other candidates.
- Educating Exam Candidates, Professionals, Instructors, Professors, and Trainers in the IT Industry about:
- The background and history of braindumps.
- The dangers of using braindumps.
- Inadvertent Cheating
- Affordable and approved alternatives to braindumps, as defined on our Reviews Page
- Tools developed to help the IT Industry reduce the visibility of, and avoid, braindumps, including:
- Educating Businesses and Hiring Agencies about:
- Helping their current employees avoid braindumps.
- Avoiding the hiring of prospective employees without proper training.
- Educating them on why braindumps can ultimately reduce productivity, decrease profits, and hurt their clients and associates.
- Assisting, promoting, and advertising legitimate businesses/websites that:
- Promote good study habits,
- Promote the use of approved study materials,
- Educate exam candidates about the dangers of braindumps,
- Provide exam candidates with approved study materials.
- Reducing the income/revenue acquired by websites that provide, promote, or distribute illicit product or services by:
- Swiftly reducing or cutting off advertising revenue from such agents as Google Adsense, Yahoo! Advertising, and others.
- Notifying advertising agents of the violations of their Terms of Service by such websites.
- Preventing exam candidates from being duped into buying into the illicit products and services provided by such websites.
- Knowing the braindump industry, including:
- Associated Names, Physical Addresses, IP Addresses, Internet Service Providers, Registrars
- Websites Owned, website rankings, website traffic, website affiliations
If you have a genuine interest in any of the above objectives, we would greatly appreciate your support in spreading the word about CertGuard through the tools provided in our Link To Us section. (Our Link To Us Section is currently being updated. Please use our Contact Page if you are interested in this service.)
You may also transmit this message and it's statement through any communicable means available, provided the content is unaltered and the message is in it's entirety, including the copyright message, provided the forum/newsgroup/other medium is appropriate to the content. If you have questions about what is appropriate, please consult our Spam Policy.
We welcome your communication and information exchange on the subjects relating to braindumps, gunmen, cheating, and IT certifications. For this purpose, we have included a variety of Forums on our site, as well as a Blog to entice anonymous posters. Registration is free and simple, and we encourage you to express your opinions and views on any certification related subject in the appropriate sections.
If you have information related to the activities of braindumpers, or those who take certification exams illegally, please refer to our Vendor's Page which provides contact information for the appropriate Certification Vendors. We also encourage individuals who want to remain anonymous to contact us directly through our Contact Page. It is our duty to investigate and report for you any information provided.
-- The CertGuard Team